Pikes Northwest LLC
What Pikes Northwest Commercial
Property Management Does for You
Pikes Northwest, in Salem, Oregon, has been managing Class A commercial properties for over 15 years. Our portfolio under management includes many of the area’s most renown properties – from new LEED-Certified properties to historical buildings with modern restorations, our team is experienced at managing all sizes of properties under a variety of circumstances and ownership structures.
We provide comprehensive commercial real estate property management services for discerning owners.
Here are a few examples of what else Pikes Northwest can do for you and your investment property:
During the onboarding process, our team crafts a custom property “business” plan consistent with your goals – Imagine having a property portfolio with a business plan executed by professional management!
- Our financial analysts prepare an annual budget for your property, eliminating guess work! These budgets are regularly reviewed throughout the year and updated.
- The Pikes Northwest financial team collects rents and pays invoices and other obligations for your property. (To include late fees, CAM adjustments, real estate tax pass throughs and more!)
- From the financial activity above, reports are developed to provide directly to your CPA or tax preparer on an annual, quarterly, or as-needed basis.
- Plus, you’ll receive comprehensive monthly reporting along with direct deposit of cash flow.
- Our leasing experts will also manage, negotiate and administer tenant leases (no more missed renewals or annual CPI increases!) A single missed CPI increase can result in $1,000s of lost revenue and guaranteed tenant upset when they’re billed in arrears.
- Vacancies can rob your property of cash flow and ultimately property value! We can also include property marketing and rent roll analysis to determine if your property is “at-market” rates, below or above. (Believe it or not, “above” market rental rates can be problematic!)
- The team at Pikes Northwest also supervises, arranges for and/or conducts property maintenance and oversight on virtually any size tenant improvement project to include projects like paving, inspections, environmental remediations, demising of space, and more.
- Tenuous tenant relations now? We recognize our role in serving both your tenants and representing you as the property owner – we’re experts at managing tenant relationships. Many times, a 3rd party property manager is key to successful, profitable tenancies.
- Property knowledge and ongoing awareness is key: Our team regularly conducts property site and tenant visits. Our goal is to know your property better than you!
- Enhancing your asset is a central focus: Our team will also suggest, budget/reserve for and supervise future maintenance projects to optimize your property’s appearance and value, too!
- The right tenant mix is crucial. We also analyze and suggest an ideal tenant mix for your property to maximize its value and your investment.
- And, much more!
Depending on your property’s size and your overall portfolio, I’m sure you see how it could easily take one or more full-time people to adequately cover this long list of services for your property. Plus, do it on-time and right.
- In business under this name: 17 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- Parking Garage ()
- We manage properties in: