OIG Property Management LLC
Saint Helens, OR 97051
We understand that property owners have entrusted us with a valuable asset and major investment. Our goal is to maintain the property according to the highest achievable standards in accordance with a Management Plan established in consultation with the owner at the outset, followed by continued and regular communications.
Many property owners have no idea how complicated property management has become. Small mistakes can result in financial losses and exposure to legal actions. Property management is much more than collecting a rent check each month. Using a property management company can be compared to having insurance. It only takes one bad tenant to put you in the poor house. OIG staff attends monthly classes and seminars to stay current on the constantly changing Oregon Landlord Tenant Laws.
Advertising: Each day your property sits empty is money out of your pocket. We invest thousands of dollars each month advertising our vacancies to attract quality lessees faster.
Screening: What you save in management fees by managing your own property can quickly cost you a fortune if you rent to the wrong tenant. We make every effort to find quality and stable tenants who will take care of your property, be respectful to the neighborhood, pay their rent on time and report maintenance issues immediately. We run criminal and credit background checks on everyone residing in the home over the age of 18. Our tenant criteria are compliant with Fair Housing laws and consistently applied to avoid discrimination complaints.
Walk Through Inspections: We inspect your property both inside and out on a regular basis to ensure the resident is taking care of the home and is in compliance with all terms of their rental agreement. Inspection reports are provided to the owner of the property. Any maintenance issues are identified, documented and reported to the homeowner so repairs can be made quickly.
Collecting Rents and Deposits: We are extremely diligent in collecting your rent through a systematic, timely process. Our collection processes are professional but tough.
Evictions: Evictions are costly. No matter how careful your selection process may be, you may be faced with having to evict a tenant. We are well versed in state and local landlord tenant laws. We are proficient in executing an eviction in the shortest amount of time to get the tenant out and get your property leased again.
Maintenance: Maintenance is a necessary expense with rental property. The return on your investment can be negatively impacted without proper repairs and upkeep. Take advantage of our preferred vendors for discounted services saving you time and money.
On Line Reports: We offer a cloud based property management reporting system that keeps you updated on your property. As an owner, you have the ability to access your property related records and financial reports at any time from any computer via your secure Owner Portal. You will also receive a monthly statement of your propertys financial activity by mail or e-mail. As one of our clients you have the option of receiving your net revenue payments by check or by direct electronic deposit to your bank account.
Why owners trust OIG Property Management with their properties?
- Cost-Effective Pricing: A straight forward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local: We know the area we serve and are close by. We are heavily involved with our community and are known and respected by other business owners in the community.
- Shorter Vacancies: Our aggressive marketing and leasing strategies results is much shorter vacancy time (most homes rent within 30 days of listing).
- Online Owner Portal: Allows owners easy access to their financial records anytime, anywhere.
- Property Inspections: We routinely perform both inside and outside inspections with full written reports sent to you directly.
- Educated Staff: Our staff participates in monthly continuing education courses to stay on top of the ever changing laws.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: