Keller Williams Prestige Properties
Stamford, CT 06905
We cover all of Fairfield County. We've built our reputation for outstanding service through dedication to our clients.
Our property management and sale teams are ready to assist you! We work one on one with you to identify your unique needs and guide you each and every step of the way.
Property Management Services
Evaluate the property
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent.
Tenant Move In
- Draw up management agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenant’s possessions from unit
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to maintaining rental properties.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
Maintenance and Repairs
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- In business under this name: 20 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: