Hancock Realty Group
With today’s volatile and rapidly changing real estate market, Hancock Realty Group has uniquely positioned itself to continue leading the field in addressing clients real estate management needs.
Israel Reyes, a former Planning Board member and Planning Commissioner is a Certified Property Manager and Accredited Residential Manager through the Institute of Real Estate Management and a Certified Apartment Manager through the National Apartment Association.
As the Managing Partner of the Hancock Realty Group Companies, Israel spearheads HANCOCK's strategic leadership and direction and oversees the day to day operations, providing clients with insightful marketing, asset and property management solutions.
Israel is a licensed Broker, Unrestricted Construction Supervisor and has over 20 years of business experience that includes banking, land development, and Real Estate investment brokerage. Mr. Reyes is also a Certified Manager of Community Associations and an Association Management Specialist with a focus on Financial Management through the Community Association Institute.
Israel is an Asset Performance Expert specializing in underperforming properties, multi-site operations and creating strategies that include today's most sophisticated technologies and social media mediums to enhance the financial performance of assets under management.
Mr. Reyes proudly serves as this year's Chairman of the Accredited Residential Manager's Committee for the Institute of Real Estate Management Boston Chapter
Contact us today and let us know how we can help provide professional real estate solutions to you personally or your organization.
A Full Service Property Management Firm
- Market Analysis
- Tenant Screening
- Leasing Documents
- Pre & Post Occupancy Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Screening of Tenants
- Tenant Relations
- Coordinate Eviction Process
- Marketing of Units
- Rent Collection
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Vendor Relations
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Budgeting & Capital Planning
- Oversight of Capital Improvement Projects
- Computerized Statements to Owner
- Cost Control Recommendations
- Address Tenant Service Requests
- Property Preservation
- Clean Outs
- Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Point of Contact for local Building Department
- Recommend & Execute Approved Marketing Plan
- Property Management
- Execute Cash for Keys Program
- Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
- Mitigate & Reduce Lender Loss with Strategic Exit Plan
- Winterization of Property
- Manage Tenant Relations
- Address Emergency Code Violations
- Home Retention Consulting
- IN-House Property Loss Specialists (Professionally Prepared Claim)
- Secure Vacant Property
- Provide Routine On-Site Inspections with Photo’s