Hampton Roads Realty Services
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Hampton Roads Realty Services offers full service property management at a simple and affordable price. Stephen Berlucchi has been individually managing properties for the past 6 years while also overseeing entire rental departmental operations. Combining his current market expertise with over 40 years of real estate and property management experience through broker support at HRRS, all of your needs will be satisfied. Our objective is to understand our clients’ investment position to provide and professionally implement a strategy that best fits their goals. From the purchase of a property, through full property management, and possible or eventual sale. Direct personal access with Stephen brings an attention to detail that protects the clients’ best interests in their investments.
- Expert market analysis to determine the monthly rental price for your property.
- Professional marketing photos.
- List the property on the official MLS.
- Advertise the property on hundreds of third party websites including Zillow, Trulia, Rentals, Hotpads, ForRent, etc.
- Place a yard sign and lockbox on the property.
- Field all phone and internet inquiries to coordinate and schedule showings.
- Personally process all rental applications and present to the future landlord for analysis.
- Execute an official lease agreement and appropriate disclosures.
- Collect security deposit, at least ONE FULL month’s rent.
- Perform multiple property inspections including bi-annual inspections and extensive move-in/move-out inspections saving between 250-450 photos depending on the size of the home.
- Coordinate maintenance and service requests.
- Handle ALL accounting including rent collection and processing, vendor payments, owner proceed disbursement, monthly statements, and end of the year 1099 tax form.
- 24/7 access to an online owner portal account of your property.
- Administer all tenant communication.
- Manage legal issues and evictions.
- 10% monthly management commission
- $185 startup fee
- $300 finder’s fee (paid to the RE professional who shows and procures the eventual tenant)
- $150 lease renewal fee
- In business under this name: 6 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: