Great Richmond Rentals
Richmond, VA 23230
Great Richmond Rentals manages over 1000 rentals in the metropolitan Richmond area. Whether a rental is in an affordable neighborhood or a high end one, we bring the same passion to each of our clients; that passion is to help owners manage their properties efficiently and maximize the return on their investments. We can help you fill your vacancies, reduce turnovers and maintain your properties to protect your investment.
Our services can be purchased A La Carte or full service.
Listed below are a few of the many services you can choose from - choose one, two, a few or a full service package:
- Leasing – Our professional representatives will have your home leased in record time. They will find top-notch tenants, and provide you with comprehensive background checks. These include criminal records and credit checks, income verification, and landlord referrals. You can be confident that you won't be faced with evictions, property damage or unnecessary vacancies.
- Rent collection - By using our state-of-the-art software and qualified, experienced bookkeepers, we retain the appropriate and legally-sound documentation regarding pay or quits, unlawful detainers, judgments, and all legal filings and representation by our retained attorney.
- Strong, ratified leases — that stand up in court!
- Maintenance – There's no need to pay high mark-up fees for a repair that can be completed quickly and efficiently by our trained staff of maintenance professionals. We also have aggressively negotiated very cost competitive contractors with licensed and insured tradesmen.
- Bookkeeping – Record keeping and payment of all bills
- We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Turn Service – We provide all of the maintenance, cleaning, painting and inspections required between tenancies. All we need are the dates and the work will be done on time. You’ll be amazed at the quality and efficiency of our services.
Our full-service management fees are very reasonable and are based on the gross monthly income collected from the property as well as those services actually used. Leasing fees are calculated separately from our monthly management fee.
If you are searching for a Richmond property management company that sees the business from an owner’s point of view, give us a call. We will be happy to discuss with you how we can help you meet the financial goals you have for your rental property.
- In business under this name: 14 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: