Colonial Management, LLC
Colonial Management, LLC is a full service commercial property management company. We take an aggressive approach to improving asset value by streamlining operating expenses, elevating responsiveness and placing an emphasis on tenant relations.
Why Colonial Management?
- First and foremost, Colonial Management is committed to achieving the maximum rate of return on your investment.
- We offer the latest in industry leading property management software that allows the owner to login to our website from anywhere at any time to view financial statements, photos, work orders, update information and enter comments.
- Property inspections and tenant meetings conducted each month to identify and address property needs.
- Comprehensive project accounting and financial expertise in tracking revenue and expenses of your property through the services of an in-house Certified Public Accountant.
- Proven track record in leasing commercial real estate.
- Fast response to owner directives, tenant repairs and maintenance requests.
Understanding Your Property’s Financial Performance
Colonial Management provides full accounting services for your property through a Certified Public Accountant that correctly accounts for all funds and maintains complete and accurate records. All funds are deposited into an FDIC insured trust account. Tax preparation for the ownership entity is also available.
Monthly reports are tailored to each property to insure your needs as property owner are met. Each month, you will receive an executive summary of your property’s financial performance and detailed reports that show the rents received, expenses paid, transaction register, rent roll and summary of any delinquencies.
Collection of Rents
Colonial Management is responsible for the collection of all rental income and the payment of mortgage interest, utilities, maintenance, property insurance and property taxes.
Maintenance of Your Property
Colonial Management will supervise the completion of all regularly scheduled maintenance using qualified maintenance staff and vendors. Maintenance requests are generated through inspections, tenant requests or as part of a preventative maintenance plan. Maintenance work is reviewed and authorized by Colonial Management to insure quality and cost. We will work with you to establish a spending limit and any non-emergency work above this limit will be approved by you before any work is released.
- In business under this name: 10 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: