AQM Property Management
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Below are just some of the items to naturally expect AQM, LLC will be responsible for. OUr Qualifying Broker, Samuel Shoshoo ensures:
- Detailed record keeping of all contracts, proposals, unit owners, tenants, meeting minutes, correspondence, bank statements, insurance documents, etc.
- Information available to all Board members with a simple request.
- Maintain log of unit owner requests and actions taken.
- Attend four Board meetings per year, including your Annual Meeting. This can be customized should your needs exceed this.
- Prepare Management Reports for all scheduled meetings.
- Adhere to Building Compliance per the City of Albuquerque.
- Collect and deposit all rents, fees, regular and special assessment payments.
- Follow all proper protocol relating to any delinquent unit owners to ensure assessments are made in a timely manner.
- Complete thorough record of income and expenditures.
- Prepare financial documents customized to your property through our accounting software for scheduled meetings.
- Payment of regular operating expenses, payment of special expenses with Board/Investor approval.
- Proper investment of reserve monies with Board/Investor approval.
- Send monthly assessment statements to Unit Owners detailing amount due and late fee.
- Record of insurance including soliciting the best price possible.
- Work with accountant on preparation of tax documents.
- Prepare annual budget and submission of annual report.
- 24 hour emergency contact.
- Make recommendations for common area janitorial and maintenance services.
- Solicit proposals for review of any needed work.
- Oversee Chief Engineer of his daily diagnosis of property needs determined via a weekly walk through.
- Project manage any large work that needs to be completed according to our maintenance timeline projection determined at Annual Meeting.
- Advise the Board on special areas of concern such as engineering studies, property tax assessments, reserve studies, green design etc.
- Send out semi-annual service questionnaires to Board Members.
- Promote community living under the guidance of the Board/Investor by encouraging social gatherings and committees for gardens, workouts, etc.
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: