Six years ago we launched ManageMyProperty.com. Since then we’ve sent out +100,000 leads to thousands of management companies.
Thanks for being a part of that
After the first few years we started to notice a couple of clear patterns:
1) Unstructured Sales Process - Most of our clients’ sales process was driven by a combination of gut instinct and current availability. This is best reflected by the average time that passes before the first call attempt is made (39 hours), and the average number of calls that are attempted (1.6).
2) Very Little Tracking In Place - Most PM’s don’t track their close rate. Many freely guesstimate, but few really document this, let alone more advanced sales stats like response time, or # of follow up attempts.
3) A Few Companies Dominate - Our clients tend to fall into one of three buckets:
- Bottom of the Market (25%) - Small, mostly new, pm’s. We see the highest rate of churn here. It’s harder to create value for these folks because their service offering and sales acumen is still evolving which affects their ability to close leads.
- Middle of the Market (60%) - Established companies, most of which are familiar with lead generation. Some are more competitive than others, but overall, this is where we get industry averages from.
- Top of the Market (15%) - Highly aggressive, systems oriented and process driven. Often younger and run by management teams from outside this industry. This customer segment closes the bulk of the leads we send out. Often times they’ve met with and are signing a contract before some of their competitors have made their first follow up phone call.
We’ve written more extensively about this phenomenon.
Why am I sharing all of this? Because it doesn’t have to be this way.
Two years ago, we released an early prototype sales tool to a handful of customers. We called it LeadConnector at the time.
The results were staggering.
Clients with average sales results and no dedicated sales staff were able to cut their response time from hours to seconds and double their overall close rate.
Brokers that oversee multiple agents, and historically had no way to monitor agent sales activities, were able instantly start tracking +90% of all calls and emails AUTOMATICALLY.
Multiple leads sources were streamlined and intelligently routed to the right agents in the right order.
For most of our clients this was a game changer.
Since it’s first release, we’ve rewritten LeadSimple from the ground up twice and made hundreds of incremental improvements based on the feedback from the property managers that are using it on a daily basis.
Now this is where you come in.
If you’re passionate about improving your sales performance, we want to help you on the fast track.
Here are the two best ways to learn more about LeadSimple:
1) Get a personal tour - Sign up for a 15 minute demo here.
2) Join the live webinar this week - Details below.
WEBINAR SEPT 11:
- Date: Thursday, Sept 11 at 2pm EST / 11am PST.
- Agenda: We’ll be doing a complete tear down of lead simple and demonstrate how property managers are using it to gain a competitive advantage in their market.
See Webinar Details
Even if you can’t make it for the live webinar, you can still register to get the recording afterwards.
If you’ve read this far, thanks again for being apart of this journey.
So where does all of this leave Manage My Property? Don’t worry, we’re not going anywhere, and business will continue as usual.
It’s just that, for now, we’re pouring most of our energy and creativity into making LeadSimple the best property management sales tool out there. We hope you’ll take a look at the only sales tool built for property managers.