Valley Income Properties
Valley Income Properties FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Serving property Owners since 1992, we are a full service management company that offers peace of mind and turn-key solutions. Our mission is to increase your property value and maximize cash-flow.
Request a Free Quote 315 S 48th St, STE 101
Tempe, AZ 85281
Tempe, AZ 85281
I. Marketing & Leasing
- Marketing: Evaluated for every property to determine the most cost effective approach. Internet marketing, MLS, newspapers, government agencies, apartment locator services, networking, and promotional signage are some of the methods used.
- Tenant Screening: Rigid background checks are performed on all applicants, including credit, criminal background, current employment and residence history.
- Leasing: All lease agreements, notices and legal documents necessary to operate your property are provided through VIP.
- Online Access: We provide you with a private online portal, allowing you to access your financial reports and property information from anywhere.
- Monthly and Yearly Financial Statements: Monthly reports include; Cash Flow Statement, Rent Roll, Statement of Deposits, Check Summary, reconciled Bank Statement, copies of invoices and check stubs. Sample reports can be seen on our company website.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: Monthly cash flow distributions can be made directly into your bank account, creating greater ease and freedom for you.
- Rent Collections: Residents are provided multiple ways in which they can pay; online, over the phone, automatic draft, check cashing centers or in person. Ease of payment maximizes our collection efforts.
- Financial Plan of Action: VIP will develop a financially sound direction for your property. We look at the current state of the property, recommend improvements, prepare budgets, discuss marketing and rent rate strategies, and look for areas to reduce expenses.
- Property Tax Appeals: Upon receipt of the annual property assessor statement, Valley Income Properties will review all property valuations and pursue tax appeals on behalf of the owner.
- City Sales Tax: Collected from residents and paid to the appropriate City.
- Site Management: An on-site or area manager is assigned to every property who oversees daily operations, per VIP policies and procedures.
- Staff Meetings: Weekly meetings are held with all managers, maintenance personal, and office staff to insure every properties needs are being met.
- Staffed Maintenance: Our staff can handle all your property's needs, from dripping faucets to drywall repairs, replacing fixtures to appliance repairs.
- Cost: Staffing maintenance helps control costs and reduces operating expenses.
- Emergency Maintenance: On call 24/7. Increasing resident satisfaction and protecting your property.
- Owner Contact: Costly non-emergency repairs are always approved by you first.
- In business under this name: 27 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: