Here at Twelve Rivers Realty we know how important it is for you to maintain your portfolio properly and how to obtain the optimal revenue for your investments. We are here to make it easy on you by collecting rent, offering prompt responses to maintenance requests and leasing your property in a professional and timely manner.
Our experienced Property Management staff is here so that you can be assured that your investment properties are being marketed with the utmost diligence as well as being cared for with outstanding quality that only Twelve Rivers can provide. At Twelve Rivers Property Management we believe that you must handle each portfolio as an individual and will work to create a marketing strategy that will meet your investment’s specific needs.
- Collecting Rent
- Screening Each Applicant Thoroughly
- Providing Each Tenant’s Paperwork, Including Applications and Leases
- Advertising and Marketing Property in an Effective and Cost-Efficient Manner
- Creating and Sustaining a Positive Rapport with Tenants
- Keeping Up To Date with Local and State Laws, Regulations and Zoning Changes as They Pertain to You Property
- Handling All Bookkeeping and Record Keeping for All Properties
- Maintaining the Property (Including, but Not Limited To: Walking Property, Keeping Clean, Informing Tenants of Community and Area Changes)
- Coordinating and Scheduling Any and All Necessary Inspections
- Handling Emergency Repairs Quickly and Diligently
- Enforcing Policies and Community Rules
- Providing Monthly Accounting Statements and Reports to Owners
HOA Management Services
Twelve Rivers Realty specializes in association and homeowner management with our knowledge and ability to bring structure to new and established HOAs alike. Our HOA Management staff is experienced in dealing with condos, townhomes, new construction, bank owned, developer controlled and more.
Our main focus at Twelve Rivers HOA Management is working with each specific board as a team to make clear and concise decisions that will benefit the association in the most effective and efficient way possible. The association belongs to the homeowners and we make it our job to assure that communication between the board and each of the owners is of the highest quality.
- Collecting and Maintaining All Monthly HOA Dues
- This Includes Notifying Owners and Collecting of Outstanding Balances, and Consulting with Legal Counsel That is Approved by Board, if Necessary
- Sustaining Necessary Budget and Expenses for Association in Order to Provide Utmost Care and Diligence for the Association
- Processing and Paying All Outstanding Invoices
- Managing and Assuring All Required Association Insurance is Intact and Renewed Annually
- Mailing Quarterly Income Statements to Each Owner
- Maintaining all Common Areas
- Scheduling and Coordinating All Necessary Maintenance of Common Areas.
- Coordinating and Scheduling Any Necessary Contract Work
- Notifying Owners and Board Members Timeframe of Job Completion.
- Attending Regular Board Meetings (Where Requested)
- Addressing and Resolving Owner Issues and/or Concerns
- Keeping Open Communications Between Owners and Board Members
- Sending Out Any Notifications Regarding Changes or Updates to Each Owner
- Assisting Board with CCR/Governing Document Interpretation, Compliance with Texas Laws and Providing Current Knowledge of Association Bylaws, State and Local Laws and Any Zoning Changes, Etc. to Board As Necessary