Touchstone Property Management, LLC
Bellport, NY 11713
We at Touchstone offer 20+ years of professional property management experience managing Homeowners Association, Condo's, Co-Op and Commercial real estate management at a competitive price. Our state-of-the-art, web based management software, offers an exciting tool designed for Board members and owners whereas each will be able to review their accounts 24/7, 365 days per year.
We have a staff of individuals with outstanding professional capabilities in the areas of residential property management, asset management, building systems, property maintenance, finance and regulatory issues.
In most cases we offer a free transition period in order to streamline the transition between management companies.
We invite you to schedule a free evaluation.
We offer customized management programs based on community needs. At Touchstone we realize every property is unique, along with owner requirements and budget considerations. We strive to accommodate these requirements. No property is too small or too large to fit into our business model.
Our property management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Create RFP's for Board approval to obtain bids from contractors for repairs and or renovations. When necessary, create summary reports to better assist the decision process.
- Help prepare annual budgets and projections.
- Inspect contractor performance.
- Coordinate monthly and annual meetings while taking minutes.
- Screen personnel ; staff when necessary.
- Manage complaints/inquires with timely response.
- Log all work order activity through our state-of-the-art management software, available to view and or update 24/7, 365 days per year. Great tool for Board members.
- In advance, meet with key vendors to go over any issues and or concerns, i.e. snow removal, landscaping, lawn chemical application, irrigation and pool contractor.
- Insure property is named as additional insured with all contractors, meeting the minimum insurance requirements.
- Certified Pool Operator with 20+ years of experience to help protect your aquatic investment.
- We provide suggestions with possible solutions to help those with delinquent accounts in order to minimize legal expenses.
- Coordinate annual fire hydrant inspections, follow up with local Fire Marshal.
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- We manage properties in: