Eagan, MN 55122
Not all property management companies are alike. Providing top-notch residential property management services since 2001, Real-Time Leasing understands that effective communication is key. That’s why we use cutting-edge software, allowing us to communicate with tenants and owners through a secure online portal. Our clients include both investors and homeowners, and their personal addresses span the globe. Thus, this emphasis on real-time communication is a vital aspect of our business.
Beyond day-to-day property management, Real-Time Leasing is also available to consult with you (at no cost) before you buy an investment property. We offer input on property condition and marketability, ever mindful of the real estate trends and your individual investment strategy. Our goal is to add value to your investment portfolio. We partner with you and your real estate agent to find the right rental properties for your portfolio. While agents are experienced in selling properties, some don’t have experience in the rental market. Seeking input from us on property management in the Minneapolis area will ensure that your decision is an educated one.
Simple Pricing. No Hidden Fees.
Price Match Guarantee*.
For Your Minneapolis/St. Paul Rental Property
80% Tenant Placement Fee
$95/Monthly Management Fee*
- Marketing your home
- In-person showings
- Lease Signing (via Docusign)
- Lease Enforcement
- Diligent rent collection
- Periodic visual inspections
- Works with you on ways to better protect yourself from liability
- Recommendations on ways to save money
- Distribution of collected rent to pay your property's monthly expenses
- Detailed accounting reports emailed regularly
- Complete property maintenance service and scheduling
- 24/7 on-call staff available to you and your tenants
- Supervision over unlawful detainer actions and evictions
- Notification of any delinquencies; proper action is taken to collect delinquent monies owed
- Disbursement of monies collected on the 10th & 25th of each month
- Provide accurate monthly and year-end financial reports
- Provide Owner with Year-End 1099
- Provide Tenant with Year-End CRP
*We promise to match any competitor pricing if found lower in writing. As long as the other firm does not charge fees in addition to their base percentage/flat fee pricing – we guarantee to match it. Call for Details.
- In business under this name: 18 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: