Real Property Management North Metro
Real Property Management North Metro Real Property Management satisfies the growing demand for a professional, trustworthy and cost effective property management solution that owners can depend upon. We strive for operational excellence in all facets of managing your property and always act in the best interest of our clients.
Request a Free Quote 2265 Livernois Road, Suite 900
Troy, MI 48083
Troy, MI 48083
Professional and Cost-Effective Property Management
- The Industry Leader for Leasing and Managing Rentals!
- Regular Inspections, Full Maintenance & Remodel Services!
- Online Access to Your Account Information, When You Need It!
- Expedient Owner Disbursements and Monthly Reconciliation of Financials!
- Simple, Straight Forward & Cost Effective Fee Structure!
As a full-service property management firm, we offer:
- Aggressive marketing and advertising of rental properties - Real Property Management spends thousands of dollars every month on advertising our vacant rental properties. We have negotiated exclusive contracts with the most effective advertising mediums and providers to ensure top placement and frequency. As a result, we take hundreds of calls daily from prospective tenants.
- Initiation of leases and tenant placement - We use a lease that is compliant with all laws including those set forth by the Real Estate Commission and all Fair Housing Laws as well as state laws.
- Rigorous credit, income and criminal screening - Real Property Management makes every effort to find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. We require all applicants to verify their income to ensure they can afford the rent. We also run a background and credit check on everyone who is over age 18 in the home. We follow all federal and state real estate regulations to ensure you are in full compliance.
- Regular property inspections - We inspect all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. These inspections are done by qualified maintenance personnel who will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed so we can protect your property from further damage. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners and other appliances. Please contact us to learn about other property care services we offer.
- Modern on-line accounting and financial reporting - Real Property Management’s utilizes a web-based property management system. We provide our property owners with on-line access to view their financial statements that show when monies are collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, work order history, property rental histories, and profit and loss statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need when you need it.
- Maintenance coordination - In addition to saving you money, Real Property Management provides high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our in-house maintenance staff and preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money and ensure the repairs are done in compliance per State Property Code. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance technicians are available for 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week.
- Collections of rent and other payments – Our collection process is professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner to ensure positive cash flow. We set the expectation early on so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time. In addition, as the rent payments come in, they are quickly disbursed to you through electronic direct deposit or standard check.
- Complete eviction processing - We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent but in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our property managers are knowledgeable in state and local property management laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: