Real Property Management DC Metro
Washington, DC 20017
Management Fee as low as $50 per month.
I have been with Real Property Management DC for a long time, but it has been a pleasant journey! They manage my row house in Dupont Circle. I like the fact that there is a 24 hour maintenance line to handle all of my tenants maintenance concerns. Their customer service is superb. If ever I have a question, they get back to me very quick. I recommend every landlord in DC use RPM DC Metro.
Saundra Litetemb DC Property Owner
For over 25 years Real Property Management has offered full service leasing and management services throughout the Nation. As a property management firm we advertise your property, place tenants for you, screen all applicants, provide worry-free maintenance, property inspections, collections, evictions and monthly financial reporting. We are dedicated to taking care of your home the best way possible- the way we would our own.
As experienced real estate professionals we realize your property is a valuable investment and we treat it as such. With that in mind our primary goals are to:
- Maximize Your Cash Flow: We are committed to maximizing your income by obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your home that market conditions will bare.
- Minimize the Vacancy Period: We are committed to minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income by designing and executing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible.
- Protect Your Investment: We are committed to protecting your investment by thoroughly screening both criminal and credit applications before selecting a prospective long term tenant.
- Do the Work for You: We are committed to providing you full service by handling everything on your behalf so you can spend your time on more important things!
Services we provide
Real Property Management DC Metro provides the following property management services:
- Your rental property is placed on numerous websites, including our own.
- Great live customer service to arrange appointments so your property will be seen and questions answered.
- A list of vacancies is sent to over a thousand local agents.
- Large, durable “For Rent” signs are visible on your property.
- Fliers are placed at your property and distributed.
- Each possible tenant completes an application process before signing a lease.
- Credit Check- To ensure that your tenants are responsible, we make sure that a thorough credit history is researched.
- Employment History- Making sure your tenant is employed and able to pay their rent is a priority.
- Rental History- We personally contact previous landlords to insure trustworthy tenants are placed in your home.
- Criminal Report- A complete background check is performed to guarantee that tenants are reliable.
- Sex Offenders- We care about our tenants safety as well as their neighbors. Enough said!
- We only place tenants in your home that we would want in ours.
- We relieve the stress of maintenance by using our extensive network of excellent professionals to take care of your property.
- Our emergency hot line allows us to take care of your maintenance issues anytime- day or night, 24 hours a day/7 days a week!
- We save you money by offering unbeatable prices and evaluating the need for maintenance and then scheduling it for you.
- Our lawn and snow removal service keeps your property looking great!
- A thorough inspection is performed before and after a tenant moves in.
- By making inspections periodically, we make sure the tenants are adhering to the terms of their lease, providing you much needed peace of mind.
- Your tenant completes a move-in checklist to determine the condition of the property at the time they move in.
Evictions / Collections
- We collect rents and pay any bills that are associated with property.
- Our unique Eviction Protection Plan allows you to sleep soundly at night without the “nightmare” of legal fees and court dates involved in evicting tenants.
- Our amazing accounting team is ready and willing to answer any questions you might have regarding your account.
- You receive monthly statements of your account so you are always aware of any activity that takes place.
- We provide numerous reports including rental history and tax information for you, all at the touch of a button.
All of our services are provided with no hidden costs.
Real Property Management- Dedicated to making your investment profitable and enjoyable.
Contact us today for a free quote!
- In business under this name: 30 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: