Real Estate Investor Service
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Condominium, Townhome and HOA Management is our specialty.
Buying in a condominium, Townhome or HOA is one of the largest investments that will be made in a lifetime. For Board Members selecting a community association professional management company can be a daunting task. Established Boards will want to increase the value of their investment while enhancing the level of service expected by their community! That is where we at Real Estate Investor Service come in. Our staff of licensed managers has been working with associations for decades.
Here are just some of the services Real Estate Investor Service provides:
- Assessment collection
- Processing and payment of all association expenses
- Preparation of annual budget
- Detailed, organized monthly reporting to Board of Managers
- Maintenance of a separate checking account for each association and provide monthly reconciliations
- Regular property inspections
- 24-hour emergency service
- Enforcement of your association's rules and regulations
- Attendance at your association's board meetings and annual owners' meetings
- Procedural guidance at meetings
- Assistance in the development of effective rules and regulations
- Access to our discounted fees/rates from vendors
- Review of association contracts and insurance policies
Real Estate Investor Service can customize a multitude of services to meet the specific needs of your association. Some examples of these services are:
- Attendance at special or additional board meetings
- Administration of the architectural review process
- Assessment invoicing or distribution of assessment "coupon books"
- Professional project management
- On-line processing of document requests for unit sale or refinancing
- Auto-debit of member assessments
- Custom mailing services
- Professional minute taking at meetings
- Complete building maintenance services
We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients as well as the stability of our staff. Over the years our people have gained detailed knowledge of the properties they oversee. This knowledge enables us to increase our effectiveness and deliver a high level of personalized service and responsiveness-yielding outstanding results for our associations.
Our Company was created and operates under a philosophy of honesty and strong ethical principles. While in business to make a profit our pricing is competitive and what sets us apart from our competition is a strong management track record, our in-house maintenance department, 24 hour emergency assistance and easy accessibility to all our clients.
Contact Real Estate Investor Service today to see how we can help your association!
We will even give you the first month of service absolutely FREE.*
- In business under this name: 53 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: