Real estate is a great investment for many reasons. With the RIGHT property manager, you can enjoy an excellent rate of returns, amazing tax advantages and leverage real estate to build your wealth.
FOR THE BEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT
YOU NEED THE RIGHT PROPERTY MANAGER
When it comes to investing, buying the right property is only the beginning. Pricing, tenant selection and the ongoing management of your property are crucial to getting a great return on your investment. Get it right, and property investing can be a dream, but get it wrong, and it can quickly turn into a nightmare.
You’ve no doubt heard of, or perhaps even experienced property managers who didn’t properly screen tenants, follow up on maintenance requests, perform regular inspections, notify owners of a tenant leaving or refunding the deposit before checking the property leaving the owner with the damage bill.
While these unfortunate events do happen to landlords, the good news is that it doesn’t need to happen to you. We know how important the right property manager is to your investment. Having someone proactive and experienced looking after your property, building a trusted relationship with your tenants, keeping you informed and dealing swiftly with any issues that arise is essential, and it can save a lot of time, money and headaches.
At Property Dwellers, we offer full service property management, including:
- Market Analysis
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Leasing Documents
- Pre & Post Occupancy Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Tenant Relations
- Coordinate Eviction Process
- Marketing of Units
- Online Rent Collection
- Periodic Property Inspections
- Vendor Relations
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Oversight of Capital Improvement Projects
- Computerized Statements to Owner
- Cost Control Recommendations
Let's work together to rent and maintain your home!
- In business under this name: 13 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: