Poko Management Corp
POKO Management Corporation provides comprehensive management services for commercial buildings and residential properties. Through POKO and it's subsidiary JAO Maintenance Corp., POKO provides hands-on tenant relations and services, including: maintenance, supervision and administrative record keeping.
POKO Management Corporation has been managing real estate in the New York metropolitan region for over 25 years, including Queens, Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester, Fairfield, New London; and also owns and manages commercial office buildings in Connecticut.
If you would like more information feel free to call us at: (914)-671-0049. Ask for Matthew.
POKO Management Corporation takes a hands-on approach to managing the myriad of demands of its properties and tenants, efficiently and economically.
- Safe and clean environment
- Responsive property managers attentive to tenants
- Attentive senior managers for interaction with owners
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
POKO Management Corporation currently manages the leases and the properties for over a dozen neighborhood stores in New York City. POKO often assumes management of distressed properties, stabilizing each property through a hands-on management approach:
- Strong tenant relations
- An aggressive leasing program
- Facility management programs
- Active arrears collections
Founded by Kenneth M. Olson in 1993, POKO Management Corporation remains true to its core vision. It’s the people we work with the define POKO Management Corporation and the quality product we provide to our partners and the communities we serve. Hand-picked for their individual expertise, their passion and their commitment to service, the POKO team has helped to make us who we are today—unmatched in quality and service.
- In business under this name: 25 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- Parking Garage ()
- We manage properties in: