Unique Communities, Unique Solutions.
Who We Are
Backed by a team of experienced licensed Community Association Managers, Certified Public Accountant, and Real Estate and Construction professionals, Mosaic Services is prepared to put our expertise to work for you. We are passionate about community management and bring years of experience to the table. Our aim is to provide quality management while saving you money via our straight-forward pricing model.
Our Company Values
Mosaic Services was established in 2011 as a real estate service provider offering property management to Community Associations and residential investors in Central Florida. Our associates have long-term involvement in the community life in Central Florida and surrounding areas and provide knowledgeable insight into the needs of our clients. We are committed to becoming your trusted property advisor!
Our mission is to provide quality service customized to your unique Association’s needs. We work hand-in-hand with our clients, vendors and team members to improve every aspect of community living. We aspire to increase your property’s value and to promote a spirit of cooperation and camaraderie in your community.
We will always act responsibly in meeting your Association’s needs. We believe business must rise to a high standard of genuine integrity and responsiveness to clients’ needs.
5 Step Mosaic Differnce
1. Every property is unique.
There is no cookie cutter formula. Your needs are unique, and so are our services.
2. We work for you and with you.
We work for the board of directors and residents, not the other way around.
3. There is no best, only better.
No company is perfect. We constantly seek ways to improve our service to your community.
4. Success is built from the bottom, not the top.
Excellence is promoted at all levels of employment. A company is only as good as it’s employees.
5. Our most important client is you.
There are no large and small properties. Every client is the foundation of who we are.
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: