WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR DALLAS FORT WORTH RENTAL PROPERTY
McCaw Property Management
McCaw Property Management is dedicated to providing the highest quality professional management services, which are tailored to the individual owner. Our goal is to assist owners in obtaining maximum financial benefit from the controlled leasing of properties. Each customer and each property is given the individual attention and care which has established our company as a long time leader in the business. The following sections outline the benefits and services of a full service, professional property management company.
The Benefits of Using McCaw Property Management
- Your property is presented throughout the rental marketplace.
- As members of the local board of REALTORS and Multiple Listing Service, we share our vacancy listings with other members.
- We are always aware of current market conditions; thus allowing us to rent your property at its highest value.
- Our computer system enables us to maintain an exhaustive list all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- We use a broad range of advertising methods including signs, flyers, newspaper classifieds, e-mail, and select internet web sites.
- We want reliable and qualified tenants just as much as you do and we pride ourselves on the quality of tenants we are able to attract. Our extensive tenant screening and lease procedures help to ensure this.
- We do a thorough credit check before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with the credit bureau, verifying employment and checking all appropriate references, including past landlords.
- We provide you with protection through the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, and other legal documents.
- We provide quality reasonably priced maintenance contractors who get the job done properly.
- We deal with this daily so we know what repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
- Maintenance work is closely controlled and supervised. Because of the large volume of work we give local contractors, we have the necessary recourse to correct poor performance.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.
- We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer system keeps complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
- Our convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
Rent is due on the first of each month, with late notices sent at the appropriate intervals, and removal proceedings are initiated if the tenant does not make immediate payment arrangements. Delinquent rents are subject to late penalties.
- Statements are emailed and copies of all repair receipts are uploaded to the owner portal to view at anytime.
- Our monthly management fee is payable when the rent payment is received. It is automatically deducted from your account at the time the rent payment is posted. However, since one of our jobs is keeping your property occupied, there will be no management fee as long as your property remains vacant.
- Vacancies are expensive for both of us so we make every effort to keep vacancies to a minimum.
- We are obligated to afford the maximum protection to your property. Frequent drive-by surveys are made to observe that property exteriors are well maintained on the outside, and annual internal surveys, as authorized by the owners management agreement, are made by our property management representatives. Where inconsistencies are noted, tenants are notified of necessary corrective action and the owner is advised.
- Thorough, complete documentation is an important part of good property management. It prevents confusion, misunderstandings, and gives everyone involved a clear understanding of what is expected. Written documentation is used to screen and lease, survey and maintain property condition, and report financial information to you.
- The Property Management contract defines our working relationship with property owners and is specific regarding obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
- Each tenant is required to complete a detailed Rental Application as a basis for general screening and rental reference checking.
- A Lease Agreement is required between our office and tenants which outlines tenant responsibilities in accordance with company and owner requirements.
- Property is thoroughly surveyed at the time of rental, with tenants and management attesting to physical condition, appearance, etc., and a Property Condition report is filed.
- In the event of non-payment or other specific violations of the Lease Agreement, tenants are sent an official “Notice to Vacate or take immediate corrective action.”
- Management renders a Statement of Account to property owners each month which summarizes accounting transactions and accompanies payment checks.
``Kyle Mccaw and his team were excellent in answering all questions and had some of the best pricing for their service. They also were able to get a tenant in my property 2 weeks after signing a contract.” – Mike P.
“McCaw Property Management has been an outstanding business partner. Kyle and his team have been invaluable in growing my real estate investment business.” – Tim B.
- In business under this name: 17 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- We manage properties in: