Ridgeland, MS 39157
Property Management Services include tenant screening, lease renewal/negotiation, accounting and financial reporting, rent collection, eviction services if necessary, maintenance services and assistance in buying and selling properties.
Our fees are based on the level of services provided. Our basic fee is typically 10% of monthly rents for a residential property, plus 50% of first month's rent on new Leases. Additional fees may apply for accounting services beyond collecting and reporting rents.
Fees for manageing a Home Owners Association depend on the size of the orgainization (#of houses) and services performed.
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: