Link & Link Real Estate, Inc.
Serving Solano, Yolo and Surrounding Areas:
Link & Link Management provides full-service property management in Solano County and surrounding areas for single family homes, 1-4 unit buildings, small apartments, and Home Owners Associations. We understand how difficult it can be for residential property owners to manage their properties while finding balance in their personal lives. That’s why we offer a full suite of services to relieve property owner stress, such as tenant placement, credit screening, maintenance, property inspections, collections, evictions, and monthly financial reporting. When you choose Link & Link Property Management to handle your properties, a dedicated property manager will be assigned to your property.
What Our Property Management Services Include:
- Tenant procurement includes; background checks, (criminal & credit), statewide eviction, address history, employment history, and reference check, leasing paperwork, advertising, review of bank statements, pay stubs and tax records if needed.
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet California’s Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Move in/Move out inspection with tenant including digital photos.
- Handle all tenant problems including emergencies.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner and workmanship is to our standards.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements are available online and disbursed monthly.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation to meet California State Law.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account and disbursed within 24 hrs of clearing via check or electronic funds transfer.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Our web page provides 24-hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Take the hassle out of owning a rental property
Property Management Fees:
- One time lease up $1,000
- Full property management services condo – $400 tenant procurement fee $100 dollar flat fee per month
- Full property management services single family home – $400 tenant procurement fee and 8% per month of the monthly rent
- Full property management services 2-5 single family homes – $400 dollar tenant procurement fee 7% per month of the monthly rent
- Full Property Management services 6-12 single family homes – $400 dollar tenant procurement fee 6% per month of the monthly rent
- Full property management services Multiplex 3-15 units – $400 tenant procurement fee for vacant units and 8% per month of the gross collected rents
- Full Property management services Multiplex over 16 units with onsite manager – $400 tenant procurement fee for vacant units and 7% per month of the gross collected rents
- HOA Management – Please call for pricing.
- In business under this name: 25 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- Hotel or Resort ()
- Parking Garage ()
- We manage properties in: