Keyrenter Property Management Chicago North
Chicago, IL 60659
Because the current housing market makes it hardly worth it to sell a home, more people are looking into renting out properties that they own. If you have one or more properties that you are currently renting or leasing, you know how difficult it is to be a landlord. As landlord you are responsible for maintenance, rent collection, making sure bills are paid, and many other tasks.
What if we told you that you didn’t have to perform any of these tasks, and could still reap the benefits of renting your properties? At Keyrenter we offer a proven strategy for property management that saves you valuable time, money, and other resources.
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: