Fees & Services
Propery Owners have the flexibilty to select from two seperate Management Plans. Some owners want to be more involved than others. The Premier Plan is recommended for owners who want to be hands off.
The following items are included in both packages:
- Property listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to enhance exposure (includes 30 pictures of the property).
- Property will been seen on many websites including Realtor dot com, Zillow dot com, Trulia dot com, etc.
- For Lease sign will be placed in the yard.
- A third party vendor will coordinate all showings with Realtors in the community.
- Tenant Screening (Credit, Criminal, Background Checks, Employment Verification).
- Rental Money is directly deposited into a bank account of your choice.
- No termination fees.
- Online Owner/Tenant Access at our website.
- 1099's are supplied every year for tax reporting purposes.
- Accounting Systems/Statements for Rental Monies In/Out.
- Tenant Occupied Photo Inspections
- Percentage based property management fee as low as 7% of gross monthly rent collected.
- Market Analysis
- Inital Inspection + Make-Ready Estimate
- Weekly Reporting
- Maintenance Coordination & Repairs
- 65% of the first month's rent is payable to Realtors for commissions to lease the property.
- Property Inspection (summary of property's condition provided with pictures).
- Formal Renewal Report and PM Summary
- 25% of one month's rent for lease renewals.
- Flat-fee property management fee as low as $85 per month.
- 100% of the first month's rent payable to Realtors for commissions.
- Inspections can be performed by request for a fee.
- $175 for lease renewals.
We look forward to speaking with you as well as the opportunity to earn you business.
- The Huntahome Team
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: