From honest pricing & communication to happy tenants, we make everything about property management worry-free.
With local teams on the ground in Southwest Florida, Greater Tampa & Orlando, we bring together top-tier local service and technology-driven efficiencies to deliver a superior property management experience to investment owners like yourself and their residents.
Need to know:
Our management fees are 10% of rent collected; 8% if you own multiple properties.
You pay $0 in fees if your property is vacant. We only earn when you do.
Our placement fee is 75% of rent.
90-day money-back guarantee -- NO penalty to cancel if you’re not happy.
Our contract has NO lock-in period. None.
Guaranteed NO mark-ups on maintenance. In fact, we pre-negotiate discounts with top vendors and pass the savings directly on to you.
What you get:
The assurance that your rental income is maximized for your property type and varied finishes with a free rental market evaluation.
A top-to-bottom, upfront inspection with regular, ongoing preventative maintenance coordinated.
Individually screened, hand-picked tenants who will treat your property like their own.
Seamless resident onboarding so that rent payments are on-time from day one, and maintenance requests are tracked and resolved quickly.
A portal for you, too! We give you free access to an online Owner Portal for real-time visibility into your earnings, expenses and all activity at both the property and portfolio levels.
Free lease renewal when your residents’ lease is up!
We’d love to learn more about your needs.
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: