Grant Property Management
Grant Property Management For nearly 3 decades Grant Property Management has been partnering with the community associations in Boca Raton and all over Palm Beach County, Florida. Our goal has always been to provide a partnership that helps guide associations towards increased community value.
Request a Free Quote Offices in multiple locations
Serving South Florida For Over 25 Years
For nearly 3 decades Grant Property Management has been partnering with community associations all over South Florida.
Our goal has always been to provide a partnership that helps guide associations towards increased community value.
- HOA Management
- Condo Management
- Commercial Management
How GPM Can Help
Association management is a very time-consuming undertaking, with wide-ranging responsibilities that require a variety of skills, abilities, and experience.
- A responsiveness/sensitivity to the particular “personality” of your Association's community
- Dedicated, professional, full-service management of your Association by experienced and knowledgeable GPM staff
- Timely response to all Association needs and issues
- The highest quality services available...provided by the appropriate level of “technician”.
- A constant flow of communication between GPM, the Board and the residents
- Great attention to detail so that issues are resolved before they become problems
- A long term and pro-active perspective that will maintain/enhance property values Economies of scale
- On-call 24 hours a day
- Online Technology
- In business under this name: 29 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: