Golden Gate Real Estate & Management
Clayton, CA 94517
Golden Gate Real Estate & Management provides sophisticated, personalized, and comprehensive property management services throughout Contra Costa County, including Antioch, Pittsburg, Oakley, Brentwood, Concord, Walnut Creek, and Pleasant Hill, and Lafayette.
Benefits of East Bay Property Management; Not only does it provide services and maintenance systems that instill a sense of confidence with property owners, but it puts them at ease knowing that their properties are being well taken care of.
We personally invest in local Real Estate as well. Consequently, we understand the importance of reducing vacancies via the execution of strong tenant retention strategies. We understand your concerns over possible evictions and/or damage to your property, and we have systems in place to minimize these issues. Click here for "Frequently asked questions"
We also understand the importance of keeping our tenants more than just satisfied with our Management Services. This is why we provide state-of-the-art electronic payment options as well as convenient Online Rental Applications. Our service vendors always provide prompt, courteous, trustworthy, and reliable services with respect to each tenant’s privacy. We realize vendors are a direct extension of not only Golden Gate Real Estate, but each Owner, as well. Their performance, tenant satisfaction, and pricing are held to the highest standards.
Our Management fees are very competitive, yet without hidden costs; we are here to provide great, old-fashioned, personalized service at a fair price. Remember, all Property Management companies are not created equal. Give us a call to discuss your current needs, and we will help you determine if we are the right Management Company for you.
Property Management and Leasing Services
Provide a Rental Market Analysis and professional advice to help you find the most profitable Market Price for your property
- Photograph property for marketing purposes
- Market your property extensively on the Internet on all of the leading Rental Property Websites and Craigslist to minimize vacancy periods
- Place it on the MLS at your request (possible additional cost)
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Provide a comprehensive screening of applicants to reduce risk, including:
- Credit Check
- Eviction History
- Income & Employment Verification
- Current & Prior Landlord Verification
- Prepare and execute Lease Agreement and Disclosures
- Prepare detailed Move-in/Move-out Checklist
Collect and disburse all rents
- Respond to all maintenance requests by dispatching qualified professionals to ensure that your property stays in good condition throughout the tenancy
- Prepare monthly and annual Cash-flow Statements and year-end Tax Forms
- Perform semi-annual property inspections and frequent “spot checks”
- Handle all communication with tenant to insulate you from tenant issues
- Serve notices, when needed
- Professional advice on rent adjustments or lease renewals
- Represent you in court in the event of an eviction
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
Both Eddie and Dina are licensed Real Estate Brokers
- Members of Delta Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Residential Property Managers, California Apartment Association, & Apartment Owners Association
- In business under this name: 22 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)