ERA South Dade Realty,Inc
Miami, FL 33157
Our professional property management staff provides the following services and can also create custom services as needed:
- Market your property for rent.
- Review all Offers to Lease with owner.
- Verify references of prospective tenants.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including Property Condition Check-in Sheet.
- Maintain escrow account for security deposits.
- Collect rent on a monthly basis.
- Pay mortgage and all applicable fees and bills and disburse remaining rental income to owner or bank account.
- Make quarterly inspections of rental property to ensure compliance with lease terms.
- Keep owners informed of any problems or requests from tenants.
- Provide tax forms and year-end reports to owners.
- As necessary, mail past due notices on 5th day that rent is late, serve 3-Day Notices, and provide needed information for eviction to owner, process server or attorney.
If you have questions or would like more information on our Property Management Department, click the link below and fill out the contact form to have an experienced property management professional contact you.
- In business under this name: 65 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: