Boise, ID 83642
What Chapman Properties can do for you.
- Aggressively advertising and showing your vacancies
- Comprehensive screening and pre-qualification, conforming with applicable law
- Full Service Management including but not limited to making your monthly mortgage payments
- Rent collection
- Move in/move-out inspections and walkthroughs
- Lease enforcement, fines and evictions
- Easy to understand, itemized monthly and annual account statements
- Flat fee based commission rate
- Property Inspections and Follow-Up
- Enforcement of Lease Covenants, Evictions & Court Proceedings
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- 24 Hour Automated System for Available Rental Property Information
- Company website with rental listing information and Virtual tours
- Studios, Apartments, Duplexes and Houses
- Superior Maintenance and repair contracted services with online request form
- Serving Greater Boise, Meridian, and Eagle
Who We Are
Chapman Properties understands the overwhelming demands of property management, property ownership, collecting rents, finding and screening tenants, advertising, performing inspections, maintenance repairs, accounting and keeping up with the latest landlord/tenants laws. Since 1985, Chapman Properties has served clients in the Treasure Valley, successfully managing their assets and investments in a timely, cost effective and professional manner.
With a combined 50 years of experience in the property management and real estate occupation, two "Master Property Managers" on staff, our knowledge of the industry, landlord-tenant law and all other aspects of the management field produce quality results for both investors and residents. Our goal at Chapman Properties is to create the highest quality of management services available thereby creating "owners for life." All while retaining the highest quality residents to occupy your property investment.
Chapman Properties prides itself on its family owned and operated status. We provide the intimacy that larger property management companies in the valley cannot. Our relationships with our clients and our tenants are exceptional. We attempt to treat our owners' investments as if they were our own, to mold their needs and to maximize the potential of their investment.
About Chapman Properties
Del and Chris Chapman moved to Boise, Idaho from the Seattle area in 1985 and became real estate agents with Metropolitan Real Estate. The Chapman's soon moved into the property management profession and spent these early years developing their skills and knowledge eventually bringing on board their son, Patrick "PJ" Chapman who has since devoted the last 16 years to the company developing his expertise in the business of managing people and property. P.J. is an active member of both NARPM ( National Association of Residential Property Managers) and IREM, the Institute of real-estate management and remains certified as an MPM, ( Master Property Manager) RMP, (Residential Management Professional) and an ARM ( Accredited Residential Manager). P.J. recently purchased the company outright, while our founders Del and Chris Chapman, soak up the joyful bliss of retirement.
We found that working together as a family truly enriched our lives.
We are also proud to announce that while earning his RMP and MPM at our 2007 NARPM National Convention, P.J. was honored with the prestigious Rocky Maxwell Award, which is given to only one new member for recognition of accomplishments spanning the 1st year of NARPM membership. P.J. Dove right into this fantastic organization earning his RMP certificate, becoming a 2007 board member as education chair, successfully bringing several important educational classes to all treasure valley property managers and voted president elect for the 2008 year. This is a tremendous honor and we are very proud of P.J. and all he has accomplished. P.J has gone on to serve as the SW Idaho Narpm President and Membership chair. He has now moved into a Narpm national role as the 2012 Narpm national membership chair and Narpm NE Regional officer in 2015 and 2016
Today, Chapman Properties is still family owned and operated and plans to continue this legacy for many years to come. We have been truly blessed over the years with the many friendships created with our owners and tenants.
- In business under this name: 31 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: