C21 Sterling Real Estate
Owning a residential rental property in Moore County and surrounding areas can be a very profitable investment. Unfortunately, it is a package deal including a lot of worries, day-to-day tasks and frustrations. As your property manager, we will save you a lot of time and money by managing your portfolio and rental properties. When looking for a property management company, you want to find someone who will care for your property with the same consideration. This is the type of service Century 21 Property Management provides.
Our full service management includes administrative services, secure on-line payment, account management and operation management services. When you work with Century 21 Property Management, rent collections, rental surveys, tenant screening, leasing, property maintenance coordination, property inspections, financial record keeping, bill paying, lease provision enforcement and tenant access to 24-hour emergency service is all taken care of for you. We make owning your property simple. All you need to do is read your monthly statement and receive your monthly check.
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: