Property Management Services
- Single Family Homes
- Coach Homes
- Estate Properties
After over 20 years in the business, the Management Team at AAdvisor Rentals has figured out how to effectively manage rental property. Our size (we're one of the largest Managers of rental properties in Southwest Florida) makes us more efficient. That's why we can provide our complete No Worries Property Management service for your property at very reasonable cost.
What does No Worries Management provide?
- We collect the rent. Sounds easy - but what if you don't have a pre-screened, professionally interviewed, credit approved and background-checked tenant? Even when you do, there could be problems - life happens, even to the best people. That's when you need us to be your interface with the tenant. When the tenant knows that a large, professonal organization is his landlord, they are much less likely to make trouble. Or not pay the rent. We make it easy for tenants to pay - we can accept electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, and all major credit cards.
- We screen your tenants. Through our membership in one of the 3 major Credit Bureaus, we have access to reports from America's largest provider of tenant background information. We receive an 18 - 22 page report on each adult tenant within 90 seconds of request containing complete credit history, credit scores, National public records check, Criminal Background check, Employment and past Residence information, National Rental Database Check and more. There's even an Identy Cross-Check feature that flags possible identity theft. If prospective Tenants don't pass our Screening standards, they can't rent through us.
- We are there for your property. Tenants can reach us. We stay in touch with your tenants so that thier rental experience is a happy one. That translates to more renewing tenants, and higher rents - in other words, money in YOUR pocket!
- We work with the best contractors - and we demand the best rates. Size matters - we give our contractors so much business they will do quality work, and they will charge us less - which means YOU save money!
- We DON'T charge coordination fees, or percentages on top of contractor's invoices. We're happy with the low monthly management fee. We pass along ALL the savings from contractor's discounted invoices to you, so you can SAVE MONEY!
- We report monthly. You get a statement from us including all bank activity for your property, and copies of all invoices. And, of course, you get that check every month.
- We report annually. At the beginning of every year, you get a complete breakdown of all your income and expenses for each unit for the previous year, so that tax filing is a breeze.
- We've got your back with the Homeowner's Association, the County, the State and the Federal Government.Do you know that most of the Homeowner's Associations have lengthly and complex requirements for renting your property? We handle the paperwork that goes along with these requirements. We work to keep your property in compliance with all Association and Government regulations, including all the new requirements that keep coming from the State or the Federal Governments. Saving you money from fines, broken leases (tenant can leave because your property is not licensed or in compliance with the law), lawsuit or worse.
- We can "turnover" your property in 24 hours. No tenant lasts forever. What happens when the old tenant moves out, and you need a new one? In most cases, we can ready your property overnight so that the new tenant can move right in - without any gap in tenancy. If you do it yourself, it could take 2 or 3 weeks, which means one month's rent is lost. No gaps between tenants - another way we save you money!
- We prevent problems before they start. Whenever we are able to visit your property, we assess its condition - and how the tenant is taking care of it. We can head off many issues by just a quick word or a note to the tenant. Change the furnace filters. Water the lawn. Clean up after the dog. Dust off those cold-air returns. Trim the weeds in back. Little things that can save you big money.
- We list your property in the regional MLS. Unlike some other leasing agents, we list all our client's properties in the MLS and in Realtor.com so that you get maximum exposure - which means a better chance for a faster rental. Imagine hundreds of Realtors throughout Southwest Florida trying to rent YOUR property - that's the Aadvisor Rentals difference!
- We keep your rents as high as possible. We deliver quality service to the tenant, so they understand that they are getting a quality product. We know what the market will bear, and we will keep pushing on every lease renewal to get you as much rent as possible. We might be able to raise your rents enough to cover the management fee - now that's saving you money!
- We treat your property like it was our own. Unlike other property management companies in Southwest Florida, we own lots of property just like yours, and we will manage yours with all the care and attention that we do our own. No difference - just the best possible care and attention to every detail of management.
- We handle Seasonal Rentals. Few other Property Managers do. Seasonal guests demand the best - they're on vacation, and they want everything perfect. We know how to do the hundred little things that keep guests happy, and KEEP THEM COMING BACK to your property, season after season.
- We are where your guests are. We have beautiful, high-profile offices on Fifth Avenue in Naples, in the Coconut Point Mall in Estero, and on Marco Island. Large numbers of prospective guests are constantly checking out our storefront windows, which contain color photos and descriptions of our rental listings. One of those beautifully presented listings can be yours!
- We give you maximum exposure. In addition to the extensive walk-in traffic through our local offices, we get the word out about your property through our websites, the regional MLS, Realtor.com, and a marketing network including many other websites targeting the United States, Canada and Europe. Successful marketing for Seasonal Rentals requires constant attention, the flexibility to exploit new marketing opportunities, and the talanted manpower to be able to describe and to book your property at long distance over the phone for a stay that may be many months in the future. We have the talented people and the expertise to get the job done.
- We give your guests confidence. In these difficult economic times, many Seasonal guests have voiced concerns about dealing directly with owners, or with small rental companies. Guests will have to send at least several thousand dollars, or in many cases tens of thousands of dollars to Naples to book their stay for the season. Guests are reassured to know that they are dealing with a licensed, professional organization that is regulated by the State of Florida, and that their rental funds and security deposits are held in trust until disbursement. This often makes the difference between booking your property and not.
- We do the heavy lifting. There is much to be done to rent your property to Seasonal guests. Booking the unit is just the beginning. Then there is the Homeowner's Association approval process, consisting of applications, background checks, personal references and Board approval. We do pre-occupancy inspections to establish the condition of the property before move-in and to assess any needs. We greet the Guest upon move-in, and provide a Welcome Package and all the details they need about life in your unit and community. We're there for them for whatever questions they might have, or help that they might need, from a lockout emergency to advice on restaurants and shopping. Whatever your Guests need during their stay, we're just a phone call or email away. After Guests leave, we inspect again, arrange for departure cleaning, do the security deposit accounting and make sure your property is in perfect condition for either the next Guest or for your own arrival.
- We understand high-end rentals. If you own high-value property, as so many of our Owners in Southwest Florida do, you want to be sure that Guests will treat your property, its furnishings and your decorations, electronic equipment, art objects and all your personal property with due respect and consideration. Our years of experience have given us the ability to set up systems and procedures that allow us to match the right people with the right property, and to take the steps necessary to be sure that your considerable investement will be protected, before, during and after the stay. From Port Royal to Bay Colony to Pelican Bay, The Colony and West Bay Club, our satisfied Owners of High-End Seasonal Rental Properties number in the hundreds, and the number is growing daily. Even if your property is more modest, we still employ the same procedures and systems to protect your investment and give your Guests the best possible rental experience. And we'll treat you, the property Owner, like the VIP you are, whether your unit is $700 per month, or $70,000.
What do get you with No Worries Management?
Peace of mind, and savings that can add up to thousands of dollars.. You really can't afford not to have us manage your property.
Now that you're ready for professional management, all you need is a Tenant or a Guest. Ask us how we can find you the perfect Tenant or Guest to get your property to start paying you!
- In business under this name: 30 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: