A. Meadows Property Management
We regard every client as a long-term relationship.
For the past decade, we have taken the property management industry forward with a variety of innovative services and client-driven technologies. Our goal is to maximize the profitability of each property through cost-effective solutions that protect the equity and enhance the value of your assets. We achieve this by listening to the financial needs of our clients and determining the best strategy for optimizing each property's potential value. By providing a full-service management system, our qualified accounting, maintenance and leasing personnel will deliver the utmost attention to every detail.
Our property owners receive complete accounting and maintenance records delivered in a monthly statement and available in real time on-line. We work hard to ensure that rents are collected and disbursed on time, and we provide regularly scheduled safety inspections and capital improvement updates. Prior to lease renewals, our real estate professionals will perform a competitive market analysis to keep you informed of the current market value of your property and the changing rental market. When you're ready to expand your investment portfolio, our Coldwell Banker Amaral & Associates, Realtors are always available to market your property and identify additional real estate opportunities.
Advertising and leasing
Your property will be advertised utilizing a multi-media campaign designed to target prospective tenants from the most reliable and effective sources.
Signage - A Coldwell Banker 'for lease' sign will be posted in front of the property upon vacancy and a lockbox will be installed so that the property can be shown by a wide network of licensed real estate agents.
Internet - In addition to being posted on the East Bay MLS and our website, your property will be linked to numerous internet directories and networks such as Bay East Association of Realtors, Coldwell Banker Amaral & Associates, Coldwell Banker, Contra Costa Association of Realtors, Cyber Homes, East Bay Regional Data, Inc. (EBRDI), Homes Open Today, Realtor dot com, Zillow, Craig's List, Postlets, etc.
Newsprint - Most properties are listed weekly in The Press.
Tenant Screening Services - Every potential tenant will be carefully screened within one business day to confirm that they are financially qualified and have a positive rental history to assure full-term lease probability.
- Identity Verification
- Credit History
- Employment / Income Verification
- Rental History - References Checked
Lease Negotiation - Licensed Real Estate Professionals will show available properties, draft, negotiate and execute leases including required addendums and legal disclosures.
Security Deposits - Security deposits are collected and maintained in our trust account. Deposit money is paid to vendors for any cleaning and repair costs if tenant fails to meet move-out standards, and the balance is refunded to the tenant.
Insurance - We carry General Liability and Worker's Compensation insurance policies and we require tenants to maintain Renter's Insurance to reduce claims against property owners.
Asset Preservation & Cash Flow
- Rent Collections - Convenient payment options for tenants, including on-line payments and automatic withdrawals, ensure timely rent processing for consistent cash flow. Rent is due on the 1st. If rent is more than 5 days past due, owners are notified and a written notice is served to the tenant.
- Monthly Disbursements - Owners have the option to have net proceeds directly deposited to their bank account between the 15th and 20th of each month, and we can make authorized payments directly to mortgage, taxes, insurance and maintenance contracts.
- Capital Improvements - Our Field Representatives provide regularly scheduled maintenance inspections of the property to protect value.
- Yearly Rental Assessment - Ensures maximized income with lease renewals.
- Competitive Market Analysis - Our Coldwell Banker Amaral & Associates, Realtors will keep you informed of the changing value of your property and identify investment property opportunities.
Accounting & Reports
- Global On-line Access - Allows owner access anytime, from anywhere, to view real time accounting records, current maintenance and repair issues with photos, or to contact us with any questions or concerns. We provide access to over 25 accounting reports.
- Monthly Cash Flow Statements - Itemized income & expenses w/ year-to-date totals.
- Year-end Profit and Loss Statements - Summarize data for convenient tax reporting.
- Legal Disclosures - Notification and updates of owner's and tenant's legal rights and obligations, HUD occupancy standards, and property management standards.
Property Maintenance & Repairs
We have established preventative maintenance policies and provide tenants with an emergency contact by phone. Non-emergency maintenance requests must be submitted in writing and tenants can either submit their requests on-line, by fax, or in person.
Our Field Representatives perform prompt inspections and maintenance. Licensed contractors provide quality performance of estimates, repairs, and improvements to protect property value.
We maintain a cash reserve of $500 in a trust account for minor repairs that are needed and performed at our discretion. All non-emergency repairs over $500 will require owner's approval.
Renovations - We recommend updates and repairs that can maximize the property value. Our licensed general contractor will prepare cost estimates, collect bids and supervise or perform approved projects.
7% of the total rent for the term of the initial lease or 50% of one month's rent with a Property Management Agreement. There is no charge for lease renewals with existing tenants.
10% of the rents collected is the standard management fee that will be retained from your monthly disbursement of net proceeds. There is no advertising fee or set up fee and no fee during vacancy. Discounts are available for owners with multiple properties.
- In business under this name: 17 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- We manage properties in: