Vegas One Realty
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Property Management Services
- Professional Tenant Screening service
- Collection of Rent - VIA check, Credit/Debit cards or Auto Withdrawal
- Coordinate All Maintenance Requests
- All Maintenance request completed by liscended contractors.
- Conduct Random & Routine Inspections of property
- Assist with housing evictions
- Assist in the End of Lease Turn Over & Project Management
- Provide Detailed Monthly Financial Statements
- Issued customized Year-End reports such 1099 reporting
- 24 Hour On Call Service
- Enforce lease provision so you don't have to!
- Experienced in all facets of Rental Real Estate such as single family, multi-family, condos, townhouses, section 8, commmunity & association management and commercial retail & office space
- Full Move In & Move Out Inspections
- Free direct deposit to the bank of your choice with emailed PDF monthly financial statement. Get your money faster!
An advertising and marketing campaign including but not limited to:
A featured Zillow ad will advertise that your property is for rent and will reach hundreds of independent applicants.
Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service(MLS) reaching over 13000 agents daily.
- Additional Websites via Appfolio Management Software
Dozen’s of reputable online advertising sources for single family rentals, and condo’s. This includes, but it not limited to: hotpads.com, condos.com, houses.com, lovely.com, trulia.com
Since we are proudly owned by a former member of the military, in Broker Tommy Leigh, we utilize the Automated Housing Referral Network used to assist all incoming active duty military and Department of Defense personnel find rental property.
Our online property management system provides the following accounting services:
- Collection of all rents
- Disburse proceeds electronically
- Monthly accounting statement sent via email
- End of year reporting
- Provide IRS Form 1099 for taxes
To provide quality, faster, discounted service we have relationships with (ONLY) licensed maintenance companies with honest, reliable, and professional individuals with years of experience who will provide the following services:
- Detailed review inside and outside of property
- Update owners on maintenance issues and property condition
- Make all needed repairs whether minor or emergency
- Handle Tenant and document repair requests
- Perform final walk-through when Tenant vacates
After receiving an application from a prospective Tenant, all applications are screened through a rigorous process that involves the following:
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history check
- Employment verification
When a Tenant is approved, we use the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS Residential Lease Agreement which provides the following:
- Defines the Term of the Lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
- Additional terms based on historical occurrences
We currently have a staff of 10 team members to provide the best Property Management services available. They include:
- Reception Staff
- Accounting Manager
- Maintenance Manager/Coordinators
- Business Operations Manager
- Showing/Leasing Agents
With today’s volatile and rapidly changing real estate market, Vegas One Realty has positioned itself to be a leader in the field in addressing clients real estate property management needs promptly and professionally.
Jason Clarke, a former IT Professional in the Energy and government sectors is a Certified Property Manager and Accredited Residential Manager through the Institute of Real Estate Management and has the technical capability to and analytical skills to manage your investments in the 21st century.
As head of the property management department of Vegas One Realty, Jason spearheads Vegas One’s strategic leadership and direction and oversees the day to day operations, providing clients with insightful marketing, asset and property management solutions.
Jason is a licensed Broker Salesperson, and has over 15 years of business experience that includes Information Technology development, Real Estate investments, Real Estate sales and Real Estate property management..
Contact us today and let us know how we can help provide professional real estate solutions to you personally or your organization.
- In business under this name: 18 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- We manage properties in: