Tri Borough Management L.L.C.
Leesburg, VA 20175
Tri Borough Management is a locally owned and operated full service residential and commercial property management company located in at The Village at Leesburg in Leesburg. We manage properties within the 3 major counties of Northern Virginia; Loudoun County, Prince William County and Fairfax County. Our clientele ranges from investors, owners stationed overseas or out-of-state, accidental landlords (property didn't sell) and job relocation. Whether the property owner plans to move back into the property or keep it as an investment our standards for management of the property are the same. Our cost to manage any residential property is $109/month and we also offer and Eviction Protection Plan for an additional $25/month.
When it comes to a service requests we’re highly responsive whether it’s incoming from the tenants, owners or even sometimes the HOA. Our property preservation division handles all incoming requests and lines up the appropriate qualified licensed and insured vendor directly with the tenant. We work hard to keep repair cost down for our clients and will get multiple estimates when necessary.
Professional property management involves managing relationships with the tenants, vendors and property owners. Hiring a property management company encourages and supports a healthy tenant-landlord relationship. Tenant retention involves making sure the tenant receives prompt responses to their online inquires and repairs are completed efficiently, effectively and most important timely.
At Tri Borough Management we believe that treating our clients (property owners), tenants and vendors with integrity and respect creates a lasting positive experience for everyone. We look forward to seeing how TBM can help make the rental experience simple and straight-forward for you!
Property Management Services for $109/month:
- Initial & Final Inspection of Property (includes written documentation and pictures presented in a report format PDF)
- Property Preservation Division (handles all service requests)
- Rent Collection & Enforcement
- Lease Monitoring (renewals, terminations, tenant responsibility)
- Direct Deposit to Owner's Bank Account each month
- 24/7/365 After-hours emergency maintenance hotline for tenants
- All Tenant Communication and Relations
- Full Accounting Availability – EOY Reports, 1099 reporting and income statements with repairs expenses included.
- Online accounts for our owners and tenants including owner access to the lease, repair invoices and funds breakdown. Tenants are encouraged to remit their rent and submit service requests online for quick processing.
- No Management Fee when Property is Vacant
- Cancel Free of Charge with 60 Day Notice
- Our rental owners receive discounted rates on repairs from our local vendors!
- In business under this name: 7 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: