Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Tradewind Properties is a trusted veteran-owned Home Rental & Property Management company. Our offices have been providing leasing and management services to the Tampa Bay area for over 15 years! Our goal is to impart unparalleled levels of experience, service and integrity to quality leasing, property management clients.
"We do not aim to be the largest company; we simply aim to be the best!"
Don't settle for anything less than great customer service. You deserve an honest, responsive, professional and well-trained staff with owners who are available and care about you and your property.
Are you looking for Tenant Placement and Full Service Property Management? Tradewind Properties will handle all aspects of caring for your property 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Listed below are a few of the many services included:
- Provide a FREE consultation to answer property questions and provide rental evaluation and analysis.
- Owner Assurance Program - Unlimited, no expiration!
- Aggressive Rental Marketing and Advertising of your property(s) on national & local websites, relocation networks, broker networks, the MLS and more.
- Executing lease negotiations, contracts and other required documents. (Including Rent-to-Own & Lease Options)
- Licensed real estate agents showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Strict tenant screening in accordance with Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Laws; including computerized credit and criminal background check, as well as employment and evictions history, prior to acceptance.
- Advise of competitive rental/lease rates and Market Conditions
- Paying owner's monthly association dues if requested.
- Paying owner's property taxes, insurance, rental license or other payments if requested.
- 7 days a week and 24 hours a day Emergency Availability
- Handling all communication with tenants, requests for repairs and supervising all maintenance.
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work with a professional insured contractor.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner's account amounts received in excess of required disbursements. (direct deposit available)
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Placement of daily advertising in the appropriate publications.
- Periodic inspections of the property during the lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- A final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property including digital inspection photos.
- Sending annual state required Certificate of Rent Paid to current and past tenants.
- Tenants are encouraged to renew their leases. Owners are not charged a renewal lease fee - FREE LEASE RENEWALS!
* Free Account Set-up & Free Direct-Deposit. (inquire for details)
Leasing & Management Fees:
85% one-time leasing fee in addition to a flat $85.00 monthly management fee. No upfront fees. (performance based)
* Please contact our office with questions or to discuss the program that best fits your goals.
- In business under this name: 16 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: