River Drive Realty Group
At River Drive Realty we are committed to providing an outstanding experience for our clients. With past success in the multi-family housing industry, we know what it takes to lead the market. We have a proven track record of increasing rents, controlling expenses and increasing the overall value of the assets we manage. You will have unprecedented access to our dedicated staff 24/7. We have developed plans that allow you to choose Full Service Property Management to our one time services that make managing your property easy and affordable.
Our full service property management fee is based on several factors including the type of property and how many rentals will be a managed for a specific client. Please contact us for an individual quote.
We charge NO OTHER FEES. No set up fees, No lease renewal fees, No fees to serve legal notices, No inspection fees and NO surcharge on repairs. With our commitment to providing world-class service, all owner statements are emailed by the 10th of each month. No fee guarantee if the rental property remains vacant for more than 30 days.
Full service management services includes the following:
1. Property Consultation:
- Our consultation is free and there is no obligation to contract our services. The purpose of this meeting will be to assist us with better understanding your needs, goals and concerns. We will provide you with our recommendations regarding the property aesthetics.
- Using our knowledge of the market and expertise in setting rental rates just above the available current comparable properties, we will give you our professional opinion of rental value.
- If your property is vacant at the time of the consultation, we will establish a time line for make ready, advertising, leasing and move in.
- Any time a customer moves out of your property, we will assess the work needed by performing an inspection. We then contract out our preferred vendors to bid and perform the work.
- We oversee the make ready process. We make sure the work is performed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Once the work is complete, invoices are then paid from our office with the property owners funds.
- We will begin marketing your property, the moment a 30 day intent to vacate is given by the tenant(s).
- All available marketing photos will be used or we will take photos to create appealing online advertisments.
- We create an extensive web presence for your rental property on many popular rental websites.
- We place professional signage at the property as well to get the attention of prospective customers.
- We are committed to our clients and rental customers. Property showings are available 7 days a week.
4. Prospective Customer Screening:
- We are committed to placing the best possible tenants in your property. That is why our screening procedure includes running credit reports, nationwide search for evictions, nationwide criminal history search, employment history and rental history reference checks and verifications.
- Placing the right tenant is the single most important step in the process.
5. Move in Process
- Our property management software is a web based solution. It provides for online lease signing for each qualified resident moving in. We handle the complete move in process including the electronic lease formation & signing, arrange the move in walk through inspections. We keep accurate records of all work performed before a new resident moves in as well as thorough documentation with digital photos and/or video.
- We explain general maintenance and responsibilities the customer will be held accountable for maintaining.
- We provide all of the necessary information for reaching our staff with maintenance requests, including emergency situations.
6. Monthly statements and rental income deposit:
- We are excited to offer our clients online access to their account. This means financial information is at your fingertips anytime.
- River Drive Realty will also email you a monthly income/expense statement as well as direct deposit your rental income directly to your account.
- We also prepare and provide all of the necessary annual statements & reports to keep your investment records in order.
- Debt service is available as well. We will pay your mortgage, property taxes, MID, PG&E or city bills at no additional cost to you.
7. Commitment to Asset Preservation/Increased Value:
At River Drive Realty, we do more than collect rent and schedule maintenance. We are truly your partner in managing your property. We feel a deep sense of responsibility to care for your asset(s) as if it is our own. In order to accomplish this goal:
- All completed maintenance requests require notification from our trusted vendors to bring any concern to our attention that poses a threat to the value of the property or damage to the property.
- We randomly accompany vendors on service calls so that we can conduct visual inspections for our clients.
- Annual preventative maintenance inspections are conducted and recorded for each property.
- Renters Insurance is required of all approved tenants. We verify that insurance is maintained throughout the tenancy.
- Annual rental pricing evaluations are conducted every year & lease renewals are offered to tenants in order to maximize the owners rental income & increase the value of the asset.
8. Company operations:
- At River Drive Realty we stay informed about all tenant/landlord laws to ensure strict compliance with all federal, state and local government laws. We strictly follow Fair Housing practices in order to provide great service to our customers and to protect our clients against any potential legal issues.
9. Customer Relations:
- We build long term relationships with our rental customers by treating them with respect. You can rest easy knowing that we make sure our customers feel valued and we hold the highest standards of customer service in the industry.
- By keeping customers happy, we will keep them living in your home longer. The reason most people move is due to bad service and inadequate responses to maintenance repairs. Vacancy loss and turnover costs are the biggest threat to maximum cash flow to clients; we make sure poor management is not the reason they leave.
- Our system makes it easy to live in one of our managed properties. Our tenants can pay rent online for free, place a service request, access their lease and reach us 24/7 for any emergencies that may arise.
10. Client Relations:
- Whether you are a first time real estate investor or have owned properties for many years. We are here for you. We put our experience to work to make sure your investment is producing income and exceeding your goals.
- Professional, organized and available are just a few of the attributes we promise you will receive. We make sure you can reach someone on our team at your convenience. Yeah, you could say we treat our clients like they are special, in fact we wouldn't have it any other way.
- 24/7 online access: as we mentioned before you will be able to access your rental property's information anytime through our management solutions owner portal.
If you are not in need of full service management contact us for details about our one-time services.
We're available anytime! Call or email us today.
- In business under this name: 1 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: