Renters Warehouse DFW
Renters Warehouse Fort Worth is the premier leasing and property management company in Texas. Fort Worth’s team of local, licensed and specialized Professional Landlords (or the best property managers in town!) are perfectly positioned to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.
Our Professional Landlords and property managers can take care of everything you need when renting out your house in Fort Worth, including: quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much, much more!
Quality Tenant Placement
"I don’t want just any tenants. I want the right tenants."
Finding the right tenants is like holding a talent audition on a reality TV show. We bring in the best candidates; you judge who wins (fairly of course). We do it by putting our exclusive RentFeeder™ technology to work within 24 hours of a signed rental property management agreement.
Your rental property instantly reaches hundreds of websites (a $400+ monthly value). And on average, you score the perfect tenants in just a few weeks. After that, our Certified Tenant Match & Warranty™ process kicks in:
- We accompany all prospective tenants through your property.
- We complete a thorough background and credit check on each potential tenant.
- We prepare and assist you with all lease documents, inspections and rental licensing.
- We provide a FREE 6-month Tenant Warranty™ on all placed tenants—a policy that can be extended to up to 18 months (in certain markets) with extended leases and property management services. If your tenant defaults for any reason, we’ll provide additional tenant placement services for FREE.
24/7 Property Management
"I don't want to be calling plumbers at 2 a.m."
The high-maintenance part of rental property management is, well … maintenance. That’s why our Professional Landlords do it for you. For a low monthly flat fee (less for multi-unit properties), here’s a snapshot of what we take off your hands:
Certified Tenant Placement
Leasing Fees Based on Lease Length
Lease 0–17 months 1 month’s rent
Lease 18–35 months 1.5 months
Lease 36+ months 2 months’ rent
Monthly Professional Landlord Services:
1 Unit $99/month/unit
Multi-unit* Property Pricing Discounts:
2–4 Units $89/month/unit 5–10 Units $79/month/unit 11+ Units $69/month/unit
*Units must be in the same property to get reduced management fees.
• Account Setup — $99 per unit ($199 if property already has placed tenants)
• Eviction Administration — $299 (as necessary)
Eviction Protection Plan
Evictions can be costly and super detailed. Good news is that we evict less
than 1% of all placed tenants each year. Still, should an eviction need to
happen, rest assured your Eviction Protection plan will cover the following
headaches and fees:
• Paperwork preparation and filing
• Meetings with Sheriff to serve papers
• Multiple trips to court
• All associated court & filing fees up to $800
• Cost: $15 per month
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: