Provence Real Estate
Our company’s success has been based on its capability to assist our owners and partners in strategic investments by adjusting quickly to market cycles, maximizing the value of financial funding and retaining talented leadership.
Provence Real Estate operates in several disciplines of real estate (including, but not limited to, acquisitions, development, property management, construction and condominiums). Our team of real estate professionals has decades of experience in acquisitions, development and property management.
By drawing upon the company’s solid history of operational excellence and integrity, and maintaining a relatively horizontal corporate structure, Provence Real Estate is able to provide its investors and clients with custom services to build investment performance and create value. Provence Real Estate understands the importance of flexibility, accurate market knowledge and utilizing the latest technology to cultivate a competitive advantage wherever the company conducts business.
• Current stabilized portfolio occupancy of 95%
• 3,227 units currently under management
• Firm includes property management professionals with decades of experience in conventional, student housing, seniors housing, condominium management, and mixed-use assets.
Types of assets we manage:
Apartments | Condominiums/HOAs | Student Housing | High-rise Properties | Mixed-Use Properties | Retail | Seniors Housing | Military Housing
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 20 to 50 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Head Island
- Homosassa Springs
- Palm Bay
- Panama City
- Punta Gorda