Northpoint Asset Management (Property Management)
Atlanta, GA 30342
Northpoint's hallmark is to scrutinize the details of property management. Our management selection process is rigorous. Our dedication to provide superior-client satisfaction is unmatched. Our skill to transform low-performing into stabilized high-performing real estate is best-in-class. Yet... our rates are still competitive and reasonable.
Northpoint strives to be a professional, trustworthy, quick and analytical organization that is willing and capable to take on demanding real estate investments. Northpoint is committed to providing the same level of attention, detail, and expertise to every owner of real estate managed by Northpoint, regardless of size or complexity.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
In all Northpoint's processes, web-enabled technology is used to efficiently control information and progress of properties.
- LEASING: Advertising, marketing, showing, coordinating inquiries, screening tenants (income, credit, criminal, drug, eviction, previous landlord and sex-offence-list verifications), negotiating lease terms, and pre-move-in inspections.
- ACCOUNTING: Strict, professional and comprehensive accounting statements are provided monthly and at year-end for taxes to allow the owner full and constant awareness of all financial matters pertaining to their properties. Copies of all maintenance and utility invoices or receipts are included in monthly statements to provide a clear understanding of the exact operating costs. Proceeds are sent by mail or direct bank deposit (depending on the preference of the owner). Northpoint is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- MAINTENANCE: All issues are immediately handled and inexpensively resolved through maintenance personnel or trusted third-party providers
- TENANT MANAGEMENT: Northpoint knows the laws that govern property management and will handle all evictions or other tenant issues quickly and professionally.
- PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: Northpoint has an experienced staff that takes a "hands on" approach to management and will ensure properties are in good condition on a constant basis; providing physical inspections regularly.
Get an easy, no-hassle personalized quote for your property right now! See below.
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: