Letts Property Management
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Letts Property Management has created a new standard in the residential property management industry. By using innovative systems that are managed by skilled and experienced property managers, top level accountants, and cost-effective and experienced maintenance staff.
Our clients are able to generate the highest possible return on their properties or investment without any stress related to their property management. Letts Property Management manages buildings from one to 100 units. This includes everything from Condo’s, Townhomes, Single Family homes, to Small and Large Apartment Buildings.
Property Management Services
As a full service property management firm, we offer the following services.
- Advertising and marketing of vacant units – Letts property management employs one of the largest networks of skilled leasing individuals to ensure our owners that their property will run at the highest level of occupancy.
- Lease drafting and move-in procedures – The leases that we use are leases to ensure full compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and statues. We include all up-to-date per any changing law or situation that would affect an owner.
- Complete screening of all tenants – Letts property management does a full credit background and eviction search on all incoming tenants. By doing this we are able to make sure we are dealing with the highest quality tenants and individuals available who are leasing our owners’properties.
- Monthly and Quarterly Inspections – Each property that we manage is inspected on a monthly basis, to ensure that any exterior problems affecting the building are handled promptly. On a quarterly basis, each unit has an interior inspection to ensure that any possible tenant damage or issues can be handled and be addressed.
- State-of-the-art on-line accounting and financial reporting – Letts Property Management utilizes a web-based property management system. We provide our property owners with on-line access to view their financial statements that show when monies are collected and any disbursements that have been made. We can provide numerous reports including tenant rental histories, work order history, property rental histories, and profit and loss statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need when you need it.
- 24hr Maintenance Staff – Our experienced maintenance staff is available around the clock to ensure that issues associated with a building can be acted on in the most timely fashion. We are also able to offer the lowest potential maintenance-related costs due to having our maintenance staff in house, allowing for large savings and higher profits for our owners
- Monthly Rental Collections – We handle and implement a multi-step process to ensure that monthly rent payments are made. We also offer constant reminders to tenants of the importance of on-time payments.
- Coordination of all eviction proceedings – We follow a strict and effective rental collection process, but in the event a tenant can no longer meet rental obligations, we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our firm is knowledgeable in state and local property management laws, and we also work with some of the top eviction attorneys, to ensure a complete and accurate eviction process. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.
We are the only company that offers a 6 month Money Back Guarantee on our property management services. So you can try out our property management service and if you are not 100% satisfied you can get a full refund.
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: