Jupiter Investment Group, Inc.
Jupiter Investments has been owning and managing multifamily housing for over 17 years. As owners, we understand the importance of having strong property management in place.
If you are interested in property management viewed from an ownership perspective and you are frustrated with fee managers who continue to think inside the box and keep trying to manage your property with a cookie cutter approach that all communities are the same, then contact us.
If you are tired of paying your management fee believing it was all inclusive, only to find that if didn't include additional miscellaneous administrative charges expensed against your property then contact us.
Jupiter Investments utilizes its in-house expertise to perform asset management, leasing, marketing, accounting, acquisition, disposition and financial analysis services. The company also focuses on asset value enhancement through capital improvements and strategic repositioning programs.
Owners of multifamily assets who partner with Jupiter Investments gain access to an institutional quality executive team coupled with experienced professional management staff at the community level. Jupiter's team operates every asset with an 'owner mentality,' treating each community as our own.
Property Management Services
As a full service experienced property management company, Jupiter offers all of the basic services including:
- Maintenance & Repair
- Rent Collections
- Tenant Screening
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Move-in/Move-out Inspections
- Advertising and Marketing
- Accounting & Finance
- Property Evaluation & Assessment
- Financial Assessment & Review
Our attention to detail and committment to managing your asset in a way that you are proud to own and the residents are proud to call home is what truly sets us apart from our competitors. Following is a more comprehensive list of the benefits received when selecting Jupiter as your property management company.
Management Planning & Strategies
- Comprehensive advertising & promotion with strategic marketing
- Detailed market analysis
- Thorough applicant screening & approval thereby improving resident retention
- Negotiation and execution of rental agreements
- Rental rate structuring, Revenue Management
- Lease Structuring
- Annual comprehensive insurance review
- Annual service contracts review
Maintenance & Grounds Supervision
- Maintenance staff on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Regular documented inspections
- Inspection of all vacant units
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Energy conservation measures, including maximizing cost-savings with low-cost options
- Maintenance recommendations and execution
Employees & Vendors
- Hire, train and supervise all on-site employees
- Screen vendors
- Bid all contract services
- Supervision of all services from commencement to completion
- Fair Housing Certification
- Track Vendor Insurance Certification
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance compliance
- Employee benefit packages available, including fully-administered health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401k and PTO exchange plan
- Monthly managerial conferencing to maximize cooperative vendor and expense management strategies
- Maximize efficiency and lower costs through paperless, online system with electronic storage of all vendor invoices, insurance certificates and companywide forms.
- Timely, accurate, electronic financial reports delivered within 15 days of month end
- Preparation of annual operating budget, with monthly variance report analysis
- Coordination of all computerized and automated rent collection
- Maintenance of all security deposits
- Receive, approve and pay all invoices, including varying payables cycles for cash flow maximization
- Preparation, coordination, supervision and mailing of annual payroll and governmental reporting requirements, including 1099’s and W-2's
- Significantly reduce operating costs through vendor/service contract renegotiation
- Evaluate and recommend ancillary income opportunities
- High occupancy through innovative, aggressive marketing and tenant retention programs, constantly customized to fit changing demographics and economic needs
- Critical oversight on spending through constant GL analysis, to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of resources and eliminate unnecessary expenditures
- Staff members with comprehensive tax knowledge perform monthly analysis of financial statements in order to maximize the owners’ potential for tax savings
- Provide property tax assessment appeals
- Provide mortgage auditing services
- Provide utility auditing and energy conservation retrofitting
- Brokerage and investment
- Construction supervision