Holub Realty&Management; Inc
Houston, TX 77024
- Tenant Placement / Screening
- Online Payment System / Direct Deposit to Owners
- Turn Over Walk thru's / Complete Renovation of Properties
- Monthly Statements via Quicken
- Turn Key operation with over 10 years experience in Houston and surrounding areas, over 500 leased homes. Our experience leads to less time on the market.
About Karl Holub, GRI, CRS
Karl Holub has resided in Houston for over 20 years. He is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in Speech/Management. Karl was fortunate enough to turn his love and 10 year dedication to playing tennis into a tennis teaching career during and after college. A former U.S.P.T.A. tennis teaching professional, Karl was ranked in the top ten of Texas's Men’s Open Doubles division.
After leaving tennis, Karl began his real estate career in 1996 as an apartment locator and feels this background helps him to understand the lease markets in Houston. Six years ago, Karl's focus changed to international corporate relocation for companies such as ExxonMobil and Chase Bank. While Karl continues to concentrate his efforts on the Inner Loop/Near West areas of Houston, corporate relocation has given him the unique perspective of having sold & leased homes in just about every suburban neighborhood, including: Greatwood, Kingwood, Katy, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Sugarland, New Territory, Missouri City, Woodlands, Champions, Silverlake, and Copperfield. Karl's experience allows him to feel comfortable and confident helping his clients in any area of Houston. Karl began managing rental property for his family ten years ago, and decided to begin assisting other property owners and the general public in 1999 under the name-Holub Property Management.
Karl enjoys spending his free time with his wife Molly, three children Chanse, Caroline, and Charlie and his Jack Russell Terrier Felonious, and "The Wilsons" his four tennis rackets. He occasionally gets to the golf course to bring his "C+" game. The Holub family currently resides in Houston's Inner Loop.
- In business under this name: 13 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)