LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
CALCO Management is Southern California’s premiere full service property management company. We have more than 15 years of experience buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial property.
Our large portfolio of properties:
- Single Family
- Shopping centers
CALCO approaches property management as a "relationship business". We are not doing our job if we do not keep your expenses low and your income high. To do this CALCO maintains a high standard of reliability and accountability, and gives owners the true peace of mind that comes with knowing that their property is in the best hands possible.
CALCO specializes in YOUR neighborhood. CALCO knows the business, because CALCO agents are California Licensed Real Estate Agents. Unlike property management companies and landlords/investors, CALCO understands what renters want. The biggest mistake landlords make when advertising their properties is they market their rental to themselves or to “buyers”! Renters have completely different interests and lifestyles then those looking to buy.
CALCO understand these interests, and can effectively market your property accordingly. CALCO is connected! List your rental with CALCO, and have access to our VIP Rental Pool: pre-screened and qualified renters searching for YOUR rental! But our connections are not limited to the internet – agents are connected the old fashioned way – they know people who know people who know people who always know people looking for a place to rent!
CALCO does all the work: Advising you on renovations, taking pictures of the property, advertising your vacancy, scheduling appointments and showings, screening tenants, preparing the lease and city required paperwork, collecting 1st months rent and deposit, handling the lease signing and assisting tenants with move-in issues!
- Direct Marketing on Over 20 Websites
- Marketing on Our Fast Growing Website
- Professional Photography
- Very Convenient, Time Efficient Showing System
- All Necessary Paperwork to Complete Each Transaction
- Credit Checks, Eviction Checks, Background Checks
- Custom “For Rent” Sign Placed on Property
We believe the primary goal of Association Management is service to both Board members and homeowners alike. At CALCO, we understand that communication is an intrinsic part of effective management. We also understand that a family’s home is probably their single greatest investment and we realize the importance of the community to families who reside there. It is important to us that the Homeowners Associations we manage thrive and prosper and we work hard toward those goals.
- Facilitate Communication with owners
- Attend Board Meetings
- Attend the Annual Homeowners Meeting
- Assist with Rules Enforcement
- Ongoing support reviewing policy, procedure, and compliance issues
- Assist Board with General Upkeep
- Handle Maintenance Requests
- Emergency Support
- Obtain Bids for work to be done
- Coordinate with Vendors
- Weekly walk-through of property
- Collect Monthly Dues
- Pay Bills
- Handle Collection of past due accounts
- Coordinate with tax accountant
- Monthly Reconciliation Report to Treasurer
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Budget Preparation
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all vendors and Homeowners.
- Establish Community Activites/Functions.
- Creating Committies
- Members "Feedback" Box
Our managers are Real Estate agents that are Certified with The California Association of Community Managers as a Certified Community Association Manager, and with the Community Association Institute (CAI) as both an Association Manager Specialist (AMS) and a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CACM).
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)